How much do windows cost ?
Typical windows in the UK range from £250 to around £4000 per window which isn't very helpful at all so
we need to go through all factors that will affect costs and the most notable:
Type of windows
1. These range from sash windows, mock sash, casement windows, tilt & turn windows, pivot, bay
windows, transorm and sliders.
3. Glass (single glazed, double, triple, obscure, energy efficient, security, acoustic).
4. Security (Bars, Grilled, Shutters, Locks).
5. Varying installation costs.
6. Windows Materials (Wooden(Hardwood, Softwood, Accoya), uPVC, Aluminium).
To understand pricing more accurately it would be worth taking a look at our double glazing
cost and window prices write ups.